Cool trends to keep you in style this summer!
Summers are that time of the year when everybody wants to stay cool, quite literally. While it is essential to keep yourself hydrated and cool, it is also important to dress appropriately to wade off that awful summer heat. The saying- What you wear reflects your personality and impacts your mood is true.
Here’s how you can boss your summer look and make a style statement wherever you go.
- Choice of material: The fabric you choose is possibly the most important aspect to make sure you are dressed for the season. When it comes to summer wear, linens and cottons top the list of fabrics that are super cool and trendy. And what’s more, linens and cottons never go out of style. The breathable nature of these fabrics ensures proper air circulation. Pick up nice, light shades of linen or cotton shirts with stylish granddad collars and pair them with a dark or contrasting shade of trousers. Chinos in lycra-infused light-weight twill cotton are another stylish option that is a must for this season. Light and breezy chinos in hues of cream and beige not only keep you feeling comfortable, but the light tones also offer relief from the heat.
- Vertical Stripes: While choosing your fabric, it is also important to keep in mind the prints that suit your body and style. Vertical stripes are great not just in terms of giving you more refined appearance but also make you slimmer and taller. You can experiment with stripes of different widths, or you can go for the classic pin stripes for that subtle look. Checks and broad stripes while they may be super stylish too, are more winter styles.
- Vests and Shirts: A Cuban Collared shirt worn over a white vest (you can choose the colours that best suit your style) looks super stylish and might become your new favourite. The vest helps to keep cool and look trendy at the same time.
- Denims for the win: Although denims are a basic, scorching heat might make them look less practical. But thanks to the latest trends in men’s collection, denims that are few shades lighter are an easy pick. Choose ice washed or light blue and light grey jeans in lighter denim fabrics and pair them up with a nice and bright linen print or the traditional white shirt for that classy look.
- Go White: Going all white and choosing to dress in white from top to bottom has never gone out of style. While the colour keeps you super cool in this heat, the overall look is not compromised too. But if you feel that makes you look too plain, add in a lovely shade of a blue over shirt to complete your look.
- Plain tees, Cool Polos and summer-ready shirts: Plain tees teamed up with a pair of cool shorts and sneakers counts for a trendy evening look. Choose different shades for your plain tees and accessorise this look with a trendy watch and you are ready for the perfect outing with your friends or family.
- Don’t be short on shorts: Shorts are the go-to option in most closets when it comes to summer dressing. Pick the fabrics that compliment your style choosing from denim or chino fabric shorts for stepping out or cotton shorts when chilling at home. You can also choose the length that you would want from short shorts to knee-length to three-fourths. For an added style element, try to experiment with distressed or side-striped shorts.
While you pick the clothes that fit your style, do not forget to pick the right colours of the season. Pastel shades are always the best option for the season. With ample options available for you to choose from, it is not difficult to find the perfect fit with your favourite colour that is perfect for your style and fashion trends. Urbano Fashion offers a wide range of summer wear collections in shorts, tees, shirts, chinos and jeans that are perfect for this season and for all reasons. Pick your style at Urbano Fashion and stay cool & trendy as always.